All forms are in interactive PDF format. You can complete a majority of them on your computer, then print, sign, date, and return. Adobe Reader is required to open and print forms. You can download it for free from HERE.
MEDICAL FORM PACKETS WILL BE AVAILABLE ON THIS PAGE BY JANUARY 1, 2017. PACKETS LINKS ARE INCLUDED IN THE CONFIRMATION E-MAIL SENT AFTER REGISTRATION.
REGISTRATION PACKET // for Fax/Mail-In Registration ONLY // Return Completed Packet by Mail or Fax.
- Registration Form
- Camp brochure
............................... Required Forms For Registered Campers ...............................
- Memo re: Required Medical Forms for a Minor *Do Not Return
- Notice of Privacy Practices *Do Not Return
- Personal Information/Authorization for Release of Medical Information/Health History/Notice of Privacy Practices
- Consent to Treat/Permission to Dispense
- Assumption of Risk/Release and Indemnification Agreement
- Camper Transportation Plans
- Pre-activity Clearance Examination: Physician Authorization
- Camp Rules
Please return all required forms at one time. Do not send Forms individually.
PLEASE DO NOT FAX COMPLETED MEDICAL FORMS.
Be sure all forms are COMPLETE and SIGNED. Campers must also sign forms where requested.
The "Release and Indemnification Agreement" must be signed by a parent/guardian.Submitted physicals must be dated within 14 months of the camper's first day of camp.
If your camper’s medical forms are not complete and on file, they are not allowed to participate in camp activities, and are not allowed to check in to camp. This is a University of Texas mandate, not just camp policy.