- ALL CAMPERS must have a complete set of forms on file prior to arrival in order to check in and participate.
- Forms are completed using DocuSign, our secure document handler. DocuSign allows you to electronically complete, sign, and submit your forms online. This is the preferred method to submit forms!
- DocuSign will allow you to start forms, and return to complete them at a later time. Once you start the process, it will also send you daily reminder e-mails.
- Campers must have been cleared for activity by a physician within 14 months from the last day of their camp session. Parents are required to acknowledge this on the required forms.
- You will receive a confirmation e-mail from DocuSign after submitting your forms.
We are required to provide you with a copy of the University of Texas Notice of Privacy Practices.
If you choose to complete and return a paper copy, please download the forms HERE.
You may fax completed forms to 512-232-1273. E-mail is NOT secure and forms will not be accepted.
If your camper’s medical forms are not complete and on file, they are not allowed to check in to camp or participate in camp activities. This is a University of Texas mandate, not just camp policy.
To get started, please click on your camper's session to access forms on DocuSign:
Download a copy of the Camp Information Packet. This document contains important information regarding check in/out, dorms, what to bring, airport information, etc.
If you have any questions, please Contact Us.