Step One: Register for Camp:
Register online quickly and easily HERE. Secure your spot immediately!
A $175 non-refundable deposit is required to secure a space in camp. You will create an online account during the registration process that will allow you to make payments, buy great Texas Swimming merchandise and services, and update your camper's information as needed.
Be sure your e-mail address is correct, and enable any spam/junk e-mail blockers to accept e-mails from email@example.com. You will receive confirmation e-mails and statements, as well as any future news or updates regarding camp sessions thru e-mail.
A payment plan option will be available during registration. This will automatically charge your card on file the first of each month thru May 1, 2022. We encourage this option so payments are not missed, and your camper's space is secured. If you ever decide you want to cancel your payment plan, please e-mail the camp, and we can remove that from your account.
You are always welcome to mail a check or money order to apply to your account:
Make Checks and Money Orders Payable to: "The University of Texas at Austin Swim Camp". On the check please note the camper's name, session number, checking account holder's driver's license state, and number on the check. You'll receive a payment confirmation e-mail when your check is applied.
• DO NOT SEND CASH.
Mail checks/money orders to:
Longhorns Swim Camp
PO Box 7399
Austin, TX 78713-7399
Balances are due in full by a May 1, 2022 postmark or timestamp. Payments received after May 1 are charged a $25 late fee. Camp fees not received by May 5, 2022 result in forfeiture of camp space. Applications received after May 1 must be submitted with payment in full, payable by cashier’s check, money order or credit card, and are accepted on a space-available basis.
- Registrations and payments are NOT taken over the phone.
- PLEASE DO NOT E-MAIL REGISTRATION FORMS or credit card numbers - it is not secure! This goes against UT's Security Policy. These e-mails are not be accepted and are deleted upon receipt. You are notified and asked to register online or mail/fax.
- THE $175 DEPOSIT IS NON-REFUNDABLE FOR ANY REASON AND AT ANY TIME IF YOU ARE ACCEPTED INTO A SESSION OF CAMP!
- The camper’s name and session number(s) should be noted on all correspondence, paperwork, and payments.
REGARDING CAMP MERCHANDISE and OPTIONAL SERVICES:
- There are NO REFUNDS on camp merchandise after May 1, 2022. Campers who cancel after May 1 will have their merchandise shipped to them starting July, 2022.
Step Two: Submit Required Forms Packet
Once your have registered, you'll receive a camp confirmation e-mail. Attached to this will be the camp information packet, and links to the required medical forms. These forms are REQUIRED for participation in camp and must be on file. Required medical forms are due by May 1, 2022. Visit the REQUIRED FORMS page for more info, or the FAQs page for common questions regarding Medical Forms.