Step One: Register for Camp:
Register online quickly and easily HERE. Secure your spot immediately!
A $175 non-refundable deposit is required to secure a space in camp. You will create an online account during the registration process that will allow you to make payments, buy great Texas Swimming merchandise and services, and update your camper's information as needed.
Be sure your e-mail address is correct, and enable any spam/junk e-mail blockers to accept e-mails from email@example.com. You will receive confirmation e-mails and statements, as well as any future news or updates regarding camp sessions thru e-mail.
You are always welcome to mail a check or money order to apply to your account:
Make Checks and Money Orders Payable to: "The University of Texas at Austin Swim Camp". On the check please note the camper's name, session number, checking account holder's driver's license state, and number on the check. You'll receive a payment confirmation e-mail when your check is applied.
• DO NOT SEND CASH.
Mail checks/money orders to:
Longhorns Swim Camp
PO Box 7399
Austin, TX 78713-7399
Balances are due in full by a May 1, 2024 postmark or timestamp. Payments received after May 1 are charged a $25 late fee. Camp fees not received by May 5, 2024 result in forfeiture of camp space. Applications received after May 1 must be submitted with payment in full, payable by cashier’s check, money order or credit card, and are accepted on a space-available basis.
- Registrations and payments are NOT taken over the phone.
- PLEASE DO NOT E-MAIL CREDIT CARD NUMBERS - it is not secure and is against UT's Security Policy. These e-mails are not be accepted and are deleted upon receipt. You are notified and asked to register online or mail/fax.
- THE $175 DEPOSIT IS NON-REFUNDABLE FOR ANY REASON AND AT ANY TIME IF YOU ARE ACCEPTED INTO A SESSION OF CAMP!
- The camper’s name and session number(s) should be noted on all correspondence, paperwork, and payments.
REGARDING CAMP MERCHANDISE and OPTIONAL SERVICES:
- There are NO REFUNDS on camp merchandise after May 1, 2024. Campers who cancel after May 1 will have their merchandise shipped to them starting August, 2024.
Step Two: Read Camp Information Packet and keep registration form updated.
Once your have registered, you'll receive a camp confirmation e-mail. Attached to this will be the camp information packet. Please read this thoroughly as it contains important camp information. If you need to make any edits to your registration form (roommates, travel plans, 100 yard free time) - please keep this as current as possible! Visit the FAQs page for common questions regarding camp, travel, etc.