ONLINE: Register online quickly and easily HERE. This is the best way to register for camp!
Step Two: Complete Form
• Session Availability may be found HERE. Each session is limited to 175 campers.
• BE SURE TO NOTE ALTERNATE SESSION CHOICES. If your first session preference is closed, you are placed into your second (or third, fourth, etc.) preference. If only one choice is marked, and that session is closed - your deposit is returned to you, and mailing information kept for the following year. Sessions that are sold out are unavailable for online registration .
Step Three: Specify Payment
The Longhorns Swim Camp accepts personal checks, and credit cards (Visa, MasterCard, Discover, and American Express) for payment.
Make Checks and Money Orders Payable to: "The University of Texas at Austin Swim Camp"
On the check please note the camper's name, session number, checking account holder's driver's license state, and number on the check.
• DO NOT SEND CASH.
Step Four: Return Completed Form
NOTE: NO mailed or faxed registration forms will be accepted prior to December 1, 2020.
Longhorns Swim Camp
The University of Texas at Austin
P.O. Box 7399
Austin, TX 78713-7399
Fax to: 512-232-1273
Faxed applications MUST use a credit card for the deposit. The camp is NOT responsible for failed fax attempts or faxes not received. The camp does not confirm receipt of faxes.
Step Five: Manage Your Account Online & Make Payments
Upon receipt of application and a $175 NON-REFUNDABLE deposit per session, an online account is created and you are notified by e-mail of your username and password. You are able to log into your account using the login and password created for you. This allows you to update your contact and billing information, make additional payments, add additional camp services, and purchase great Texas Swimming gear!
Be sure your e-mail address is correct, and enable any spam/junk e-mail blockers to accept e-mails from email@example.com. You will receive confirmation e-mails and statements, as well as any future news or updates regarding camp sessions thru e-mail.
Payment is due in full by a May 1, 2019 postmark. Payments received after May 1 are charged a $25 late fee. Camp fees not received by May 5, 2019 result in forfeiture of camp space. Applications received after May 1 must be submitted with payment in full, payable by cashier’s check, money order or credit card, and are accepted on a space-available basis.
Step Six: Medical Forms Packet
Once your registration form and deposit has been received, you'll receive a camp confirmation e-mail. Attached to this will be the camp information packet, and links to the required medical forms. These forms are REQUIRED for participation in camp and must be on file. Required medical forms are due by May 5, 2019. Visit the Forms page for more info, or the FAQs page for common questions regarding Medical Forms.
- Registrations and payments are NOT taken over the phone.
- PLEASE DO NOT E-MAIL REGISTRATION FORMS or credit card numbers - it is not secure! This goes against UT's Security Policy. These e-mails are not be accepted and are deleted upon receipt. You are notified and asked to register online or mail/fax.
- THE $175 DEPOSIT IS NON-REFUNDABLE FOR ANY REASON AND AT ANY TIME IF YOU ARE ACCEPTED INTO A SESSION OF CAMP!
- The camper’s name and session number(s) should be noted on all correspondence, paperwork, and payments.
- Faxed applications MUST use a credit card for the deposit. The camp is NOT responsible for failed fax attempts or faxes not received. The camp does not confirm receipt of faxes unless requested.
REGARDING CAMP MERCHANDISE and OPTIONAL SERVICES:
- There are NO REFUNDS on camp merchandise after May 1, 2019. Campers who cancel after May 1 will have their merchandise shipped to them starting July, 2019.